Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wonder when will my life begin



Just as I stepped out in this world,
Just as around my mom I curled,
Just as I felt the shock of the first pain,
Just as I enjoyed dancing in the rain,
Just as I stepped out with new people,
Just as I realized my heart is too feeble,
Just as I had a broken heart,
Just as I made up for the bad part,
Just as I found trust in friends,
                                                      Just as I realize, to love, there is no end,
                                                      Just as I dived deeper inside me,
                                                      Just as I started feeling more free,
                                                      Just as I feel all feelings creep in,
                                               I still wonder  When will my life begin!!!!


        -7 June '12

No comments: