Friday, May 11, 2012

Quantum of Solace!

From the past two years I had been continuously busy with all coaching classes and all kinds of studies... People had been tormenting me about how important these years are for me... Naturally i was in 11th and 12th   grade. There were continuous showers of lectures on career deciding paths, and personality development and etc etc.. We all usually had more numbers of visitors and relatives who come to ask us about the preparations.. Yet I had time to enjoy my college years with buddies. No groans and no complaints. Time has passed very quickly as today suddenly I realize that all my exams and all my studies are over. Just like that.. GONE!!! All those entrance exams and forms and admit cards... Where to post, what to apply for.. Everything just vanished now.. I woke up in the morning as a free bird!! Peace.. Nobody came to wake me up or remind me about any classes. I finally found time to do something that I liked without anyone scolding me for it.. The first thing I did was watch a movie with my best friend... Go to a cool cake shop and cafe.. meet friends.. Drink Sugarcane juice..Play hide and seek... Bliss!!!!!!! Its finally a Quantum of Solace... And I'm happy that there are many more days to come like these!! tension-free...discipline-free.. I can stop organizing my schedule for classes, but I'll doing it for other things!!  But finally... I'M FREE

No comments: